Features of biodegradable tableware
1. Made from 100% sugarcane and straw.
2. 120 oil and 100 water resistant.
3. Microwave , oven and refrigerator safe.
4. Environment-friendly, nontoxic, sanitary, no preservative, harmless and healthy.
5. Can be recycled.
6. From nature and back to nature.
7. 100% biodegradable.
8. Variety of sizes, shapes and uses available.
9. Rigid yet lightweight.
10. Sturdy and leakproof.
11. Great for both hot and cold food applications.
12. Elemental chlorine-free bleached.
Bagasse is the fibrous remains after sugarcane stalks and sorghum stalks are crushed and processed. Minimal element chlorine-free bleaching is required to turn the fibers white. The fibers maintain a tan or light brown coloring if not bleached.
Bagasse products are much better
alternative to Styrofoam (non-degradable), plastic (non-biodegradable, petroleum based, pollutant) and paper (cutting trees). Suitable for hot and cold food and sturdier than paper plates.
- 1. commercially compostable
- 2. made from bagasse - the waste fibre from pressing sugarcane
- 3. suitable for hot/wet/oily foods
- 4. better performance than paper plates
- 5. economic
Advantages of Sugarcane Tableware
1. 100% bio-degradable and compostable within 3 months, eco-friendly and renewable
2. Food grade, and free to use in microwave, oven and fridge
3. Waterproof and oil resistant, good strength and lightweight
4. Sanitary, healthy and non-toxic
5. Variety of sizes, shapes and designs
compostable fiber pulp food container
||100% wheat straw
||Natural (the orinigal color)
||Food packing ,dinnerware,daily use
||120℃ oil and 100 ℃ water
||Can be used in microwave and refrigerator
Constructed out of bamboo pulp / whear straw pulp, a rapidly renewable resource,
the product is fully compostable. It also delivers a superior performance
as it is grease and cut resistant along with freezer and microwave friendly.
With so many benefits, this product is an obvious choice. Compostable bowls and
compostable lids made from 100% biodegradable and compostable plant pulp,
which is the fibrous pulp remaining after the juice is extracted from the plant stalks.
The compostable bowls and compostable lids are rigid but lightweight and are great
for both hot or cold foods. biodegradable, recyclable, microwaveable and freezer safe,
oil resistant and cut resistant. The compostable to go containers are heavy duty
deli food containers for hot or cold foods. SGS approved for food use.